End of Lease / Bond Cleaning Experts in Melbourne
End of Lease Cleaning is so important. and there is nobody who does a thorough end of lease cleaning quite like David’s Carpet Steam Cleaning. We have a range of affordable vacate cleaning packages available, so you can save time and money. And of course, ensure your bond is fully refunded.
Why David’s Carpet Cleaning is Melbourne’s top-rated End of Lease cleaning company?
- Our services cater for complete range of end of tenancy cleaning (from tidying up before vacation of a rental property to staging for new tenants)
- Our extreme expertise and attention to details are the main reasons why we are one of the best end of lease cleaning companies in Melbourne.
- Our truck mounted steam cleaning machine, helps us employ modern steam cleaning techniques to deliver residential and business cleaning services in minimum possible time and the highest quality.
- Our team of professional cleaners is ideally suited for the clients seeking to refunds on their bonds after vacating a rental property.
- We care! This is the most promising of our credentials as the best end of tenancy cleaning services in Melbourne.
- We do HUNDREDS of end of lease cleaning throughout Melbourne, every year hence have a great understanding of what local real estate agents, landlords and property managers look for when they complete their inspection.
End of Lease Cleaning Melbourne, what is involved?
- Carpet Steam Cleaning – Carpets will be steamed cleaned using David’s truck-mounted machine which ensures deep stains and Stain removal – A thorough pre-work examination will take place ensuring all existing stains will be noted and removal of these stains will be attempted.
- Wall and window cleaning of all the windows from the inside is included and if you have any blinds there, they will be thoroughly dusted. If you need complete window cleaning (inside and outside), let our operators know about it, so they can include it in the move out cleaning.
- Cleaning Doors
- Heating and air conditioning duct cleaning – If required, however in many cases this is not required to for many end of lease cleaning agreements.
- Bathroom – All the bathrooms will be sanitised. We will do de-liming, de-scaling and scrubbing of the tile and grout of all the bathroom tiles.
- Toilets and Laundry – Toilet(s) – cleaned & sanitised, Tile areas & vanity units, Sink basin & taps, bath(s) & taps, Shower area including shower head, taps & screens.
- Kitchen Scrubbing clean kitchen surfaces, Benchtops & tile area, Sink, basin & taps, Stovetop, Range hood/extractor fan, Cupboards & drawers (inside & outside) and Pantry. cupboards, shelves, drawers, skirting boards, bench tops.
- The oven, the range hood, and the stove top will be thoroughly cleaned.
- Mirrors cleaned, Internal cobwebs removed.
- Built-in furniture (wardrobes & closets),
- Skirtings & window sills
Affordable and Customised Rates
No more stress! David’s Carpet Cleaning offers the best rates and the most superior bond cleaning service around. We offer total confidence with our team of experts in move in & move out cleaning, boasting a 100% success rate in getting bonds returned. We clean your home from top to bottom with the highest attention to detail possible
Even if you do a thorough clean, your landlord’s agent may ask you to go back and clean certain hard-to-reach or neglected areas of the property. This can be quite troublesome, especially if you’ve moved across town. David’s Carpet Cleaning do all the legwork on your behalf. We also offer you a 100% service guarantee.
Customised and Tailored Solutions to Suit Your Melbourne Home
Whether you require a small home or a larger house to be exit cleaned, we’re able to assist you. We bring all our products and cleaning agents along so you can focus on settling into your new place.
Our end of lease speciality cleaning package can be supplemented with the additional cleaning options, window cleaning, professional carpet steam cleaning or tile & grout steam cleaning. Items often required for your end of lease clean. Just ask us to include these items in our fee, no obligation quotation to you for your bond cleaning service.
So whether you call it End of Lease Cleaning, Vacate Cleaning, Bond Cleaning, End of Tenancy Cleaning or Bond Refund Cleaning, David’s Carpet Cleaning will ensure your place of residency will look spotless, ensuring you get your bond is back.
David’s Carpet Cleaning’s checklist on what is required to ensure your place is left in a reasonable condition.
Carpet Steam Cleaning Melbourne